We encourage you to read this policy carefully before making use of the services offered by our website. Please pay particular attention to areas that define how we make use of data provided to use when you fill out one of our website forms or when you make a purchase using our website.
Please note that providing any of your personal data, including but not limited to your name, address and any financial details required to make a purchase, that you agree to the terms outlined in this policy. We aim to make our data practices as transparent as possible, in accordance to European Union (EU) regulations.
Information we may collect from you
During the course of your use of our website, we may collect some or all of the following information from you:
• Details of your visit to our website and the specific resources that you accessed during your time on the site.
• Any information you provide to use as part of filling out any of the contact forms hosted on our website.
• Any information you provide to us as part of signing up to our website.
• Credit/debit card information that is entered as part of making a purchase from our website.
• Any email or telephone related correspondence you engage in with us. In cases where such correspondence is recorded, you agree that said correspondence can be used for training purposes by us.
How we use your information
All data collected by us as part of your use of our website is stored in a secure location. It will not be provided to any third parties without your express permission. In cases where it is, you will have first been asked if you provide permission for your data to be shared with a third party. At no point will we provide this data to any other party unless we receive this permission beforehand, or any of the conditions of the ‘Disclosure of your data’ section (see below) are met. As such, please ensure that you pay careful attention when providing us with personal data, to ensure that you provide the level of permission of use that you are comfortable with before submitting.
You also have the right to contact us and ask for the removal of any and all of your data from our records.
We may make use of the data you provide to us in the following ways:
• To advertise new services or offers that we believe may be of interest in cases where you have granted us permission to do so.
• In order to ensure that our website meets customer requirements at all times.
• To track patterns in customer behaviour that may inform future website services or policy.
• To contact you when changes are made to the website, including but not limited to the following:
• The creation of new offers relating to existing products on our site.
• Updates regarding new products that are to be made available on our site.
Disclosure of your data
We will only share your data with a third party in the following cases:
• If we, or our assets, are acquired by a third party, your data may be part of the transfer agreement.
• If you provide us with your permission to share your data with selected third parties.
• If we sell the business or any assets related to the business. In such cases, your data may be considered one of these assets.
• In cases where we are asked to provide your data to any law enforcement organisations as part of their investigations, assuming they have the correct permissions.
Accessing your data
You have the right to provide, amend or have removed any of your data that is stored by us.
In order to do so, please contact us by using the contact form on our website.